What bracelet size is right for you?
- Use a soft measuring tape to measure the circumference of your wrist, making sure you go over your wrist bone when measuring.
- Don't have a measuring tape? Print our ruler, cut it, and use to measure your wrist. Make sure you print to 100% scale.
- The measuring tape or paper ruler should be snug and tight on your wrist when measuring.
- Measure in inches.
- Find your size in the shaded blue area of the Sizing Chart.
- Choose between Regular and Loose Fit.
The True Size is the actual length of the bracelet.
The True Size should be about 1 to 1.5 inches larger than your wrist size, depending on Regular or Loose Fit options.
For any sizes smaller or larger than listed, please contact us for possible custom fits. email@example.com